Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Just deal!

Having a hard time trying to deal with a few things lately and I came across this quote....Hopefully it will work for me!
.
.
.
"My recipe for dealing with anger and frustration: set the kitchen timer for twenty minutes, cry, rant, and rave, and at the sound of the bell simmer down and go about business as usual." 
.
I have a hard time doing this and I hope that I can. I tend to dwell on things. It's not really going to change any outcomes or make me feel better to keep thinking about things that I have no control over. I'm a dweller! Ugh...I hate it! So here I am, making a conscious effort to get all my frustrations out for the day, move on and JUST DEAL! 
Hope everyone has a stress and frustration free day!   
 Can I be here??? Pretty please??

No comments: