Sunday, January 6, 2013

Crap! I did it again!

I skipped another day. But I'm making up for it...that's what counts. Yesterday I was
up to my eyeballs in house work...trying to get my house in order for Rusty's baby blessing today. It was a great day and I'm so thankful for my family.
I am so glad that I have a husband who
is worthy and willing to perform these special blessings for our family.
This is my sweet baby Rusty!
This was what I did for his blessing outfit.
I waited till the last minute and then couldn't find anything for him....so I sewed a tie onto a  onsie, added some suspenders and pants and there ya go. Turned out to be pretty cute....and with this hat on he looks like a Newsie ready to sell some papes! :)

And this is my other pic for my 365 challenge...do you know what this is??? Not the penny....the other thing.....that is a HUGE Reeces Peanut Butter Cup! A half a pound of peanut buttery goodness! These were for sale in stores at Christmas time and we got one for a white elephant gift and Ryan won it back! mmmm....to be honest...I never thought I would say this...but it was too much. haha we cut it up like a pie between 5 of us and I could barely eat my piece...I had to throw a little bit of it away. 

All in all....today was a good day. Although most of my family couldn't make it to the blessing because they were sick...it was still good to have the family there that could come. I love them and am thankful for them all. 

It was a good day.

3 comments:

Wow Thinking said...

Nice Post, For quick solution Contact us at - Yahoo Password Reset Canada Number 1-888-582-4887 Toll free number & Yahoo Online Technical Support Number Canada.

Unknown said...

All in all....today was a good day. Although most of my family couldn't make it to the blessing because they were sick...it was still good to have the family there that could come. I love them and am thankful for them all.

Nâng mũi s line giá bao nhiêu tiền
Giá nâng mũi s line
Nâng mũi s line bao lâu thì đẹp
Nâng mũi s line ở đâu đẹp

abo-bder said...




شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض

شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات