Wednesday, April 21, 2010

List of names....

So I found my list that I had written a couple weeks ago and thought I would share and see what you all thought....so here we are...a little poll! lol
*-ones I like alot

~Ainsley *
~Amalie
~Aubry
~Brylee
~Cali
~Daliah
~Desi *
~Emry *
~ Evie *
~ Paisley **
~ Payton
~Presley **
~Lily *
~Tatum
~Tyree

So that is my list....I don't know what Ryan will think of any of them, I know that he kinda likes Lily, but I haven't really gotten an opinion on the rest...except Paisly and Presly...he doesn't like them....but we'll see how that goes! lol

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fav's:
Emry
Lily
Cali

DARLING!!

Josh, Melissa and Brynn said...

Naming a child is so hard! I LOVE the name Daliah (or Dahlia, or Dalia). I also like Emory and Presley :)

The Quintana Family said...

I love Presley and Ainsley! Very cute :) I had such a hard time naming my kids that Anth and I have already chosen names for when we have our last one lol

Christie said...

I love Lily but that may be because that's my daughter's name... hehe Evie is cute! And I like Emry too!

Rachael said...

Whatever it is it has to have a Y, all the other kiddies do, right? Love Presley and Paisley and its not on your list but its close to Ainsley. What about Anistyn? Spell it however. Good luck.

Liseylew said...

Daliah stands out for me but all of those are super cute for my new neicey poo!! Love Emry and Tyree too!!

Stacy said...

I have an Ainsley. She seems pleased with her name. I love Lily but there seems to be a ton of them lately. I like Evie or I always wanted to name one of my girls Cait. I ended up with an Ainsley, Kenzie, and Elsie. Feel free to steal any of their names. :)

Brooke said...

I really like the name Presley. I am dying because we can't come up with a girl name that we both agree on! Since we don't know what we are having it has made it a little harder to work on girl names. So far our list is Sienna or Bridget. Brian likes neither.... Maybe if we have a girl she can just name herself when she is old enough to talk! Good luck!!!!1