Friday, April 23, 2010

Love me or leave me....

Here I go...I'm gonna do some confessing...I haven't for a couple weeks so I think I may have a bit of build up. haha
TCBOTB

~Let's start off crazy shall we??? Since my belly has been large enough to give me trouble I have been having to use deodorant/antiperspirant under my boobs! haha there ya go...just throwing you in there!!!
~Want another??? Okay.... a few weeks ago I had my first ever sneeze/pee experience!! lol Not full...empty your bladder pee, just enough to make me say "alright, I think I need to change".
~Today I went and got a shake all by myself...no kids or anything...all on my own free will...and I kinda did it because of that fact! lol
~I think that Mr. Shoester on Glee is hot!
~Sorry, watching Glee as I confess!
~ Love this show...not that it's a confession, just wanted to let y'all know!
~I have been a terrible mom/house wife lately. I haven't made dinner since wednesday and I'm having a hard time getting myself to get the dang laundry done! The more pregnant I get, the less motivation I have. Ugh!
~This is the reason for my not so hawt look for the past few days! I don't wanna do my hair or make up or do anything to make myself look half decent!
~My sister made a very true statement to me today....you know your "done" (that is how we all describe ourselves when we are at the end of our pregnancies) when you are ready for the pain. Man oh Man...I am READY for that pain! BRING IT!
~I'm going to be cursed and judged for saying this, but I hate being pregnant. lol
~I feel terrible complaining about it having lost a baby late in pregnancy...you would think that I would just be greatful...and I am so greatful that I have this baby still alive inside me and that I can get pregnant period, but I'm just not cut out for this process...I'm just a big damn baby!
.
.
Okie dokie....I think that will be it for this week! I'm hoping to be able to post within the next 2 weeks that I have had this baby girl. Fingers crossed!!!!!!

Thanks for reading....I will leave you with something strange...lol...a picture of me and my belly....Thanks for doing these for me Annie! MUAH!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lovin Life Together said...

I'm with you on the pregnancy thing. Hate being pregnant! You look georgeous in your picture. A few weeks left, you're almost there, hand in there!!!

Stacy said...

I hate being pregnant. I would love to have a zillion kids but I don't want "have" them.

Liseylew said...

oh my poor little sissy... that pee part made me giggle a little.... I LOVE you!!!! almost done!!!