Monday, May 17, 2010

White roses...

If white roses grow in heaven,
Lord, pick a bunch for me
~Place them in my family's arms
& tell them they're from me
~Tell them that I love & miss them,
& when they turn to smile
~place a kiss upon their cheeks
& hold them for awhile
~Because remembering them is easy
~I do it everyday
there's an ache within my heart
that will never go away.
Photobucket

I have been thinking a lot about my baby boy,
Bryce, and my dad lately....Bryce's birthday is
coming up....which is always hard....and just having
Libby here with us, I feel like she brings in such a sweet spirit
into our home. I love having her here, I feel Bryce's and
my dad's spirit through hers. It makes me sad and I feel
warm and love inside at the same time.
There are so many bitter sweet things that come with having
a new little one when you have lost close
loved ones....It is great to be adding to our family and
building our lives....but I hate going on without
them....I am so sad that all Trey and Libby will
know of Bryce and my dad are things
that we tell them...they won't get to know their person
in this life. But I also know that they will have a special
relationship with them in the next life. I just had to
share my love for my son and dad,
I hope they know it and feel it everyday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats sweet ali!!

im so glad you are enjoying libby so much...she is so SWEET!
and im gald you feel bryce and your dads love through her
:)
luv you!!

Stacy said...

Your a such a sweet lady. I am sure they are close by you and your new little baby hanging out. I bet they sneak in at night when she is sleeping and give her kisses. I am sure both your dad and your little Bryce know that you love them more than words.

sammy said...

great words!

i betthey know more than we can even imagine. all the 'inexpressible' things we feel but cant speak is where they live.


also, my middle child is named jadyn (but with one 'n'). my wife picked it and we fell in love with it