Friday, May 7, 2010

Welcome Baby Libby!

Our beautiful baby girl is here!!!!! I love her so dang much I can hardly stand it!!!! Here is all her info....
Libby Allison Martin
Born May 4th 2010 @ 1152 am
5lbs 8oz and 18 1/2 inches long

She is my little sunshine! We are all so in love with her...she sure knows how to wrap all of us around her tiny little finger!
.
My sister in law was kind enough to take a few pictures of her while she was at the hospital and she even went as far as to make a beautiful slide show of them. To see it go here. WARNING: you may need a tissue....I know I did! Thanks a million Annie!
.
And thanks to everyone who has been there with me through out this pregnancy...it's been a tough one, but COMPLETELY worth it! Love you all!! MUAH!

3 comments:

Logan said...

Congrats! She's a cuties! Now I'm baby hungry..... :-)

Lovin Life Together said...

She is super cute, I love the video, congratulations! (she is soo tiny).

Brooke said...

Congrats! That is so exciting, our girls will have birthdays 2 days apart! They are so fun!