Thursday, February 17, 2011

boy oh boy!

I got a new toy!! It came! I have a new love! Except Ryan will always be #1! ;) I'm cheesy! Anyway, here are a few things I've done with it.

Awwe....Look at our cute  little Stella! She likes to sit on the stairs like this....I don't know why. but I think it's hilarious!

Isn't she adorable??? I love this doggy! Except when she poos in my house! haha
.
.
And i cought Libby here this morning and couldn't help but snap a few...

She is EVERYWHERE!!!! You can't keep this girl caged....well, i guess according to these pictures I can! haha
She is such a little stinker!
Don't let this one fool you...she did NOT want to get out of there! She was just teasing!
.
.
And the toy! i love this thing so much that I had to make little clothes for it! haha
Like my little camera strap I made??? I am making many more so I will have a strap to match me! haha Kidding.....but I really am making more.
I hope that this new little toy of mine will get me blogging pics I take more often!
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Madisen Langeveld said...

yay!! (: maybe you could test your toy on my and alicia (: just saying!!