Wednesday, February 23, 2011

....I want to be on His side.

So I have a little problem. It's called blog stalking...well, it has also mutated into facebook stalking. lol I sometimes find myself jumping from profile to profile when I see other people that I know on someones friends list. Well, as I was fb profile hopping I came across a super awesome quote that I wanted to share with you.

"‎The Gospel of Jesus Christ isn't here to help us feel cozy & content, or to validate ours & our loved ones lifestyles & opinions. It's a map & a tool Heavenly Father's given us to succeed in our purpose while experiencing this mortal existence. "The guilty taketh the truth to be hard." But I choose to stand up for truth. I choose to not be a fence sitter. When the Lord comes again, I will be found on His side. -LCP

Not sure who LCP is...but I am going to give them the credit. I love this! And it is true, although the cozy and contentness that you get with it is definetely a big time bonus! I don't want to be a fence sitter, I don't have that great of balance and I think my bum would get sore. And I think that it would be way too hard to play two different rolls at a time. How exhasting! So I will be here....on this side of the fence...happy and using my "tool" to get back to where I want to be!
Oh....and to go with my dream of going to Hawaii some day...I will add this to that trip!
I wanna go here while we are there! Gorgeous Temple!

No comments: