Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Road Trippin'!

Soooo....next week we leave on a super vacation! I can't stand it!
It's going to be so fun! I FOR SURE am in need
of a get away! We are keeping it a secret from Jadynn though...so I can't say where....but I will give you some clues...
ready??
Aren't those some cute EARS??? I thought so too!

I will be soaking up some vitamin D while there...also the first letter of our destination.

This will be the view from our tires!
Super cool picture too right?

And there will be pleanty of these to go around!
Yeah buddy! Can't stand it! I'm way too freaking excited!
I have told Trey and he couldn't give a rats patootie!
He's clueless! LOL But when we get there he is going to DIE!
I haven't been since I was like 8 or 9...so I'm pretty dang excited myself too! Can't wait to say "PEACE OUT" to
real life for a while!

Oh...and I can't forget to add this little tidbit...this is
what we will be riding in..

This is our new ride! I know I know...it's a van! I'm not too thrilled
about it either...but I insisted that we got this particular one cause it was boxy and didn't have a pointed nose. EEEWW! Love the white and love the space! It's gonna be a great road trippin car...which is good since we have 2 this year! YOWSA!
That's a lot of time in the car!


3 comments:

Jaycee said...

That is AWESOME!! Have tons of fun and don't get too much sun!!

Logan said...

So jealous! Have fun!

Beth Monson said...

We just got back from there and it was SO FUN!!! I hope you have a great time!