Wednesday, March 2, 2011

You want it???

Okay...since I got a new camera I am selling my old one. Check it out and spread the word.
All that is included except the lens...there is one with it too. I'm just dumb and didn't picture it with everything else.



Camera body
.
.
Lens....18-55mm Good basic lens
.
.

this flash came with the camera in the package we bought. I have a different one now so this goes with the camera.
.
.

This is a hot shoe adapter. For if you want to do bigger lighting options.
.
.

TWO batteries!!! Man I wish I had 2 now with the camera I have.
.
.

And a good sized card to start you off.
.
All for $400 obo.

1 comment:

Black Family said...

I'm interested in your camera possibly I have to talk to the hubby first but I was curious as to how old it is because I've wanted a nice camera for a while and have been saving up for a while, but I'm not experienced enough to know what to get or look for