Friday, July 29, 2011

Our vacation to Seaside Oregon.

Okay...don't fall over and die!!!
I am ACTUALLY posting!
Wow, It's been a LONG time since I have 
done a post! There is so much that I would 
need to post to catch up that I don't even wanna
think about it! lol So I will just start from right here!
Ryan's mom paid for all of us to go to
Seaside Oregon on vacation! It was so
good to get away! But it's always good 
to be back! So here are a few pics from the vacation. 
I will try to post more later as I get them done!

 This is what you see when you walked out to the
beach and look south! Pretty WOW! 
This was at low tide so I was able to get a cool reflection
on the wet sand. Yay! lol
Jadynn and Grandma Lola looking for sand dollars!
Jadynn was Grandma's beach buddy! lol
Jadynn loved the beach!
This is a view of the houses and hotels that are along the beach and the beautiful mountains behind them. Pretty awesome!
This is a cliff that is at the lighthouse we went to see. 
Grandma had to have family pics by the lighthouse! They turned out great! Amazing scenery!
The whole Fam at the lighthouse!
I just spotted this awesome wildflower hanging out on the cliff
so I snapped a shot of it! So cool to have the waves crashing below it!
One of the lighthouse itself! So pretty!
This is a building that you can reserve and stay in that is just a little walk away from the lighthouse. How cool would it be to stay there?!?!? I bet it's haunted! LOL
This is what is along side all the winding roads. This is what I 
picture when I read the Twilight books. 
And of course I couldn't have gone without getting awsome sunset pictures!!! Jadynn is the little spec playing in the water! 
Love this one too! I got tons of sunset pictures! LOL
This is on the walk to Canon Beach. This is where Twilight was filmed....when Jacob is telling Bella the story of the cold ones.
And another of the Twilight beach! lol So cool!

So that is it so far! I will try to get more done soon! Thanks Lola for taking us along with you! 
Yay for posting on the blog! haha

3 comments:

grandmaloly said...

I want copies please!!!! Awesome pictures!!

The Lewis' said...

Very cool! We went to the Oregon coast/N/ California a couple years ago. It was so beautiful, but my pic definitely aren't are pretty as yours.

Ernie B. said...

Cool! Love the pics! Wish one day i can go to that place. Twilight beach...Love it. twilight- ,y fav book and movie.