Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Alive and well??



....I think so! haha This blog has been sooooo dang neglected.
I am trying to find time to blog...but I'm having a hard time. Hopefully once school starts. 
I am working now....Kid to Kid is the place.
It's great and I get some super things for the kids there, but man
oh man does it totally drain me!
I don't know if it is cause it's mixed with all this heat or what....but I just wanna come home and sleep.
Updates....I can't believe that I haven't blogged about this...but
Ryan Graduated in April. So proud!
He now has his bachelors degree in Clinical Laboratory Science.
It was a LOOOOOONG time coming! Huge milestone for us! (I say us cause I had to survive school too. lol)
 Other new news....Trey and Jadynn are both signed up for soccer! Yay! I'm becoming more and more of a soccer mom! Ryan is Trey's coach! (They must have been really desperate haha) and Jadynn's coach is HARD CORE! YES!!! Can't wait to see what he can transform her into!
Jadynn is also going to be celebrating her 11th birthday in a few weeks. Can't believe it! She is getting 
so big! We went school shopping today and we didn't really go to any kid stores for her. We shopped at Runway Fashion Exchange (amazing btw!), Rue 21, Justice (the closest to kid store we got), Old Navy (turns out she has out-grown their jeans. I am not a fan of their jeans and she is now old enough for me to not like them on her anymore.) And Famous Footwear. Lots of shopping. We got some great stuff. Speaking of school....Jadynn is going to be in 5th grade this year. Holy Shmoly! I feel OLD! LOL
I kinda can't wait till next year when Trey is in school! haha Can you say "more me time"?? lol Love the kids but I need to be ME sometimes.
And as for Libby....she is almost 16 months old and STILL NOT WALKING!!! What a lazy turd! lol We know she can...she will do it back and forth between us...but to get around??? Forget it! If she's going to be carried everywhere what's the point! haha But I can finally put her hair in a little fountain pony on top of her head! haha Love it! Finally....some hair!


So there you have it....some updates on us....no great pictures of my kids or anything cause I'm a loser! ha
I will next time....I hope!
Also....I hope to be getting more on the ball with my craft and photo blogs too. I have some exciting changes coming for my photography. Can't wait to share! 
EEK!


1 comment:

Logan said...

Yeah for an update! You have a 5th grader! You are old! Ha ha just kidding.