Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas 2012

We had a great Christmas this year!
It was so fun to see all the kids (except Rusty...still too little) to be so excited
about Christmas this year. All of them got things they were super excited about.

To start out we did our yearly ice candles for
Bryce.
These are so beautiful and bring so much peace at Christmas time. We always go up on Christmas Eve and light it so he can feel of our love for him and we feel like we have done something for him.


I can't believe that we have been so lucky to have kids that let us sleep Christmas morning. We told Jadynn that she couldn't come upstairs till we texted her to come up. haha She texted me at about 7:45 saying she had to pee...I made her wait! haha I'm evil!
 We woke Trey and Libby up at 8:15. We had places to be!

My lovies!! Trey said, "That's the most presents ever!" LOL 

It was a Bieber-ific Christmas for Jadynn! She got his perfume (which smells heavenly BTW!) And a Justin Bieber stand up! It gave me a heart attack at least 5 times! LOL And Clothes and boots. I think she was happy!

Trey got a DSi He is IN LOVE with it! Short story: we were hanging out with our neighbors one night and when we came home Trey had decided that he wanted a "robot dinosaur". This was like a week before Christmas mind you and we were done shopping. CRAP! What the heck do we do...Well, I guess that while we were hanging out with the neighbors he was playing with a "robot dinosaur". We talking him into asking Santa for a dinosaur game instead....that is what he got! Phew...crisis averted! He also got legos and some clothes. He was happy with what he got. (thankfully!)

Miss Libby is in love with My Little Pony....so she got a LOT of ponies! And she loves them!!! I also made a cute vanity for some play hair stuff we got her. (bad mom...no pics...I'll post some later. )

And she also got some clothes. She was SOOOOo fun this year! Also...her hair is always good for a laugh in the morning. haha

She also got this cute owl hat! She loves it! I had to get a picture of her modeling it. 
She also loves dumbo....she got a cute little dumbo and that's what she's holding. Love this girlie!

And last but not least...Rusty....he had kinda a boring Christmas....but he didn't care! lol He got lots of clothes cause he needed more and a couple toys that he could care less about right now. haha 
He sure is cute though!

I hope everyone else had a great Christmas and a safe New Year!
Here's to 2013!!

No comments: