Thursday, November 29, 2012

Life

So I have to say that sometimes
LIFE
moves too fast or you get caught up
in stuff that really doesn't matter
or (in my case)you just get lazy! :)
Well...I finally got some pictures of all my kids together....man was it hard....I wanted to strangle them a few times...but I didn't. 
Here are a few of the ones I got.
I love my kids!





I felt bad that I didn't get any of just Jadynn that day...but by the time I was done with the others she didn't want to do it.
(can't say I blame her...I was done too.)
I love how Trey and Libby and to have their animals with them. 
And the one of Rusty...that one is going big and on the wall!!! 

We also are so in the Christmas spirit in our house this year. We have two trees this year...frankly cause I have to have my tree done my way...lol...and the kids can decorate theirs however they please. :)
This is my tree....and Ryan's feet. I know there are a couple things missing....I need a new star or angel or whatever....this is a new, bigger tree than we had last year and the star looked super lame cause it was too small. So I'm gonna get a new one....and my skirt is just hideous so I will be making a new one.

And the kids decorating their tree. We got this tree for $5 after Christmas last year. Perfect for the kids. Don't mind the mess around them. :/

I got Rusty's stocking made. I need to just hang them all now. 


and we have an elf visiting...making sure the kids behave themselves. His name is Buddy.

 And Mr. Rusty is smiling. We don't get to see a whole lot of this cause he has reflux. :(
But when we see them we fall even more in  love with him.

And Trey is finding strange ways to spell his friends names.
He say's, "Look mom, it spells Ty's name." 
It sure does. LOL
Love that kid. 
Tomorrow he is having his tonsils out and I am so nervous about it. This kid does not do well with pain. I just hope we can get him to take his meds well and keep him hydrated.
Fingers crossed that we all survive this!!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

How precious and adorable.
I'll definitely keep'm in our prayrs
God bless your indelible souls.

Unknown said...

How precious and adorable.
I'll definitely keep'm in our prayrs
God bless your indelible souls.

Unknown said...

Get live psychic reading from Jean Oneil, Psychics Clairvoyants and Mediums. We offer a range of professional Psychics Services. Call us not to get your psychics answers anywhere throughout the UK, USA or Ireland!
Irish Psychics