Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Mother of the Year!


I can't believe I am going to post this for everyone to see (if I even have any readers lol) but I had to do this as my picture for today! 


Okay...let's analyze this...this picture was taken at 5:45 pm....Libby is falling asleep at the kitchen counter....
-this would mean that I failed at getting her down for a nap. (epic fail #1)
-dirty face. Kinda self explanatory ..I have been too busy with laundry today to clean it. (epic fail #2)
-messy hair, don't care! I also didn't get her hair done today. (epic fail #3)
This child is lucky I got her dressed today!
All of this is due to the fact that I have been buried up to my eye balls in laundry...like 50 loads...I don't know I lost count. (epic fail #4)
Someone is going to nominate this amaze-balls momma for mother of the year for sure! Oh man.....this whole challenge is all about the good the bad and the ugly....right??
Please say yes!

No comments: