Friday, January 4, 2013

See...I suck already!

I knew I would skip a day...just didn't think it would happen this early on in the game!
So here I go....a make up for yesterday.
And guess what!! I suck TWICE....cause I am going to cheat and use a pic I took with my phone. Ugh...this could be a looooong year. haha
 This is a picture of Ryan's big ol' packet of paperwork he got from his
NEW JOB!!!
We are so excited for this and reality hit yesterday when he told me he will be flying out for his first week of work.
Crap! I'm gonna be a single mom a lot for the first few months of this new job.
Suddenly I'm a little scared!
I need friends to come play with me while he's gone. I'm gonna get mighty lonely....and perhaps a little looney too. I might just crawl into a corner in the fetal position a few minutes a day.
But...in the long run....this is going to be a great thing for our family....
for our life. :)

No comments: