Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hello??? Anyone there??

So I never post on this stinking blog anymore...but I really do wanna try harder since this is kinda my way of keeping a journal. I have been trying to get going on my craft blog more too so you (if there's anyone out there...do I hear crickets?? lol) should click on over and check it out. It's been nice cause its been forcing (it's not really forcing...more like enabling) me to do more crafty stuff. 
Also..I'm pretty excited about Valentines day coming up...not sure why...I just have always liked the holiday....Although I have NO idea what to get Ryan. He is so stinken hard to shop for so if anyone has any sweet ideas out there then I'd love to hear them. 
Anyway...Hoping to be back on here more...this is the start of more blogging! 
YIPEE!

4 comments:

Pieces of Us said...

Yay you're back =)

Ernie B. said...

Great to see you blogging again. It has been quite a while...

Unknown said...

An amazingly sweet idea would be Elders Scroll V: Skyrim. It is supposed to be the most romantic video game ever made with an amazing love story!

Erin said...

I hope to see more of you on here! YAY!