Sunday, November 18, 2012

I know...don't fall over...

I'm actually blogging.
It's been forever so I will just update with some pictures...don't mind that they're 
from my phone! :)

 We found out we were expecting another baby...due in October 2012.

I fell in love with a chair...she didn't get to come home with me though. :(

Libby grew a mustache.

Trey had a birthday...turned 5!

Libby had a birthday...turned 2!
(sorry...bad pic!)

 Libby had her first hair cut.

 Jadynn fell in love with Justin Bieber....I might have a little too. ;)

 I had a birthday...My mom gave me this cute old phone! Also...I turned the big 30! I don't feel 30. 

 Bryce had a birthday. He would be 6. Miss him tons.

 Did some  vacationing with friends. 

 My very generous, beautiful sister gave us her piano...Ryan is in heaven!

 Ryan picked up smoking...LOL...not the yucky cigarette kind....he built a smoker and cooks the most delicious meet. My favorite...Pulled Pork!

 I was able to go to youth conference and girls camp. So much fun...love YW!

Learned some cool new hair styles.

 My cute sister in law got married..welcome to the family Brad!




  I made crib bedding for baby boy and painted a darn cute dresser!

 Trey started kindergarten. His friend Cohen is trying to get him to look at the camera. haha Doesn't he have cute friends??

 Libby picked out her own Halloween costume...how could I argue with a cupcake???


 Baby #5 was born September 30th 2012. Isn't he cute?? We named him Rusty. 

 Libby tried her hand at pumping. LOL

 We finally got a couch for the front room. It only took 2 years!

 Jadynn had a Halloween party...we allowed her to invite 2 boys..are we crazy??



 Our spooky bunch on Halloween...we have our 50's girl, a dinosaur, a cupcake and our tiny bat. :)



 I just had to add one more cute pic of Rusty...We sure do love our new little addition...even if he is our fussiest baby. MUAH!

Well, if you made it this far then thanks for reading...I hope to be on here more...but we'll see...I always say that. ;)